福彩排列7开奖结果查询 www.dtfr.net Hot在口语中可算是个露脸频率很高的词，它可以表示天气炎热、味道辣、性感、受欢迎等多重意思。下面我们一起来看一下hot的多种不同含义吧!
1. Iceland is a really hot weekend destination at the moment。
2. Red Rum was always the hot favourite to win the Grand National。
3. He gave me a hot tip for my interview。
4. Climate change is a hot topic at the moment。
5. This gossip is hot off the press。
6. Things are getting too hot and the relief agencies are pulling out of the area。
7. Her new boyfriend is hot stuff。
8. You make the decisions - you're in the hot seat now!
9. If you send that email now, you'll find yourself in hot water with the boss。
10. He has a hot temper, so don't provoke him into an argument。
11. You always seem to get hot under the collar about people's driving habits. Don't let it worry you!
12. What's the matter with her? She's like a cat on a hot tin roof this morning。
13. The pickpocket ran off, with members of the public in hot pursuit。
14. The police are hot on the trail of the mastermind behind the bank robbery。
15. What he says is just a lot of hot air - don't take it too seriously。
16. Young man, I've been to more football matches than you've had hot dinners, so you don't have to explain the rules of the game to me。
17. I'm blowing hot and cold about moving to the countryside。